Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After the roster closes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

After the roster closes Empty
PostSubject: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 2:23 pm

In an effort to keep looking out for my roster.. I'll try and pass on any offers from other GM's for groups of roleplayers... so if you are interested in sticking with some people from the roster.. let me know.. and I can pass that over to a GM to get in touch with you...
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:01 am

Hey Chasm thanks for all the hard work and all the best with your future endeavors.

I'd definitely love to stick with some of the guys on the roster, especially either Bulldog Demon, Triumph or Mitsuomi, as working with them has been really beneficial for me. =)
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 1:01 am

By the way, I'd love to defend my title against Dominion. Hopefully it will be a good match.
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Damn, sucks that the roster has to close, but all the best to u Chasm. I'd love to stick with some people here (like Mean, Dj Riot and everyone else Mean mentioned) in the next roster. Good lookin out, Boss
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:33 am

Now if one of you wanted to step up and become a GM yourself... I'd be happy to recommend you to the program... Right now due to the lack of active rosters they are Accelerating applications with recommendations.
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 10:09 pm

*cough cough...hack..spit...cough*
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:46 am

You might wanna get some Buckley's for that cough man... I mean.. I would've listed you as a potential roster replacement... but I mean... what kind've loser would wanna join your group?...
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:56 am

yea that buckley's helped a lot. i know right...i mean jeez we're only international in our fourth season and being run by a former HKW'er. I can't see the connection anywhere.... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Triumph

Triumph

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:59 pm

You know Chasm, I like the sound of becoming a GM. "Triumph takes over Hardknocks", has a nice ring to it, huh?
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:23 pm

Entirely up to you guys... If you want to start up your own roster and keep some of the people together I'd be happy to recommend you.. just don't let me down... oh and.. let me know...
Back to top Go down
dj riot

dj riot

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:33 pm

yeah chasm you've been great to us it'll suck when we have to leave but if you coulde keep me and triumph and mean together that'll b great other wise it's been great working with you all
Back to top Go down
Mr Mean

Mr Mean

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:35 am

So there's one more show this Friday and then that's it, I guess... =( Come on guys, let's make Friday Night a night to remember ... we gotta blow the roof off the stadium for the GRAND FINALE!!!
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Actually we're only halfway through the season ... We've got 4 more shows...
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:03 pm

Has anyone applied for their own roster?

I'm just curious... not to mention.. I'm sure everyone that might not have a place to go (Or that might want to stick together) after all this is done... might like to know...

Not to mention.. It's easier to get a roster of your own if the guy you're working for now gives the thumbs up....
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:35 pm

i guess i can say this pointedly now but i've got a lot of mid range contracts available at freedom wrestling if anyone's interested. I can keep a good bunch of you together and we've got a pretty good base of rp'ers. (plus your gm is coming over) Smile former HKW original myself so would love to have anyone in this roster that's active as I know the hard work you all have put in and have been keeping tabs on the shows. holler at me if you're interested.

Pike

GM Freedom Wrestling

HKW Original
HBS for life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the roster closes   After the roster closes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the roster closes
Page 1 of 1