Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How can I change faster in the locker room?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jakson

How can I change faster in the locker room? Empty
PostSubject: How can I change faster in the locker room?   How can I change faster in the locker room? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:10 am

The locker room is always chaotic it's not even funny anymore, it's hard enough that by the time I reach the locker room, I'm almost already late (a few floors up). What can I do to change into my gym uniform faster? I usually have to just take off my jewelery, change into my uniform, and then change my gym shoes. Does anyone have any tips for me. BTW: I usually take off my jewelery before I go into the locker room to save time.

Thanks

Garmin GPS Reviews
Back to top Go down
Chasm
Admin
Chasm

PostSubject: Re: How can I change faster in the locker room?   How can I change faster in the locker room? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:03 am

Wow.. Could you seriously be that frickin stupid?... This is a game... these are players.. that write roles for a game.... This is not a place for tips on working out .. or how to manage in a gym..... I mean.. seriously?...
Back to top Go down
The Ghoul
Artist
The Ghoul

PostSubject: Re: How can I change faster in the locker room?   How can I change faster in the locker room? Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:10 pm

How can I change faster in the locker room? Lol....How can I change faster in the locker room? Stupid....How can I change faster in the locker room? Jerkit......How can I change faster in the locker room? Poundon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I change faster in the locker room?   How can I change faster in the locker room? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can I change faster in the locker room?
Page 1 of 1