Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john Empty
PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john   BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:24 pm

BOBBY DUNN walks into the locker room after watchin the show........and sees ADMIRAL JOHN standing in front of the mirror wih his title belt.and says to john "well its about damn time i see you with some gold......congratulations my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!im glad to see someone was finally able to make that loudmouth eat his words.i mean i was waitin for the right time to come out and give you a hand"bobby taps his pipe on his open palm with a big smile, and continues"i gotta go find the rest of REVOLUTION so we all can celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john   BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:31 pm

Thanks so much for the support, Bobby. It's good to see that Revolution is still on the rise and we still have all the talent in the world. Sure thing Bob, we need to get the others together for a little party. Plus, I have a feeling this would be a good time to welcome our new member!
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john   BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:39 am

That moment !mpact enters the locker room heading straight towards Admiral John giving him the hand.

Congratulations Admiral! Like Bobby said, it was overdue. Finally another member of Revolution who gets what he deserves.
Back to top Go down
DOGREX

DOGREX

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john   BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:44 pm

A dog walks into the locker room .

BBD : What the ...

*Sniff*

Walks up to everylocker and sniffs , until it gets to hardys .

(This is it)

The dog takes a waterbottle , exits the locker and runs in the direction of the dorms , leaving revolution rubbing their eyes .
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john   BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Admiral John rushes out to try to catch the dog. The dog runs off before John can get to him.

"Dammit! That stupid dog got a piece of hair on my title belt."

The Admiral bends over and caresses his belt, wiping off the piece of hair. He takes a bottle of Windex and sprays it on the belt. Then he takes his towel from his locker and wipes it all clean.

"There, now that's better. By God, if I find whose dog that is, I'm gonna teach them a lesson about respect! C'mon guys, lets go grab a drink!"
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john   BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:01 pm

BOBBY laughs at johnand says "hey man i think thats hardys girlfriend,come on lets go celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"they all 3 head out to celebrate together...
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john   BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 am

!mpact scratches one of his arms while they walk out...

From time to time i ask myself what this place is.. An animal shelter or a wrestling federation? Why is everyone allowed to bring his verminous pets here?

So.. where do we go? I heard of a nice club that opened last week near here.. What you two think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john   BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG BOBBY DUNN congratulates admiral john
Page 1 of 1