Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO Empty
PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO   BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:42 pm

Just as the show begins............BIG BOBBY DUNN appears from behind curtain...........and the pyro blasts off........and the lights in the arena turn off and on..and the crowd goes wild.......cause EVERYBODY loves BIG BOBBY DUNN and REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.BOBBY has a microphone in one hand...and his trusty iron pipe in the other...and he makes his way to the ring.and doesnt waste any time while walking to the ring,he speakes"Now i know you all know what REVOLUTION is .but ...do you all know who is .REVOLUTION???????????i dont think everybody does...cause the last show we had they pitted two revolution members against each other.....??????????i dont understand either..So let me tell EVERYBODY that in the near future ....all the members of REVOLUTION will be very well known.Now with that said i wanna bring out my FAVORITE member of REVOLUTION.and the co-leader of REVOLUTION................ADMIRAL JOHN!!!!!"BOBBY finally enters the ring stands in the center of ring and awaits the arrival of ADMIRAL JOHN..........
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO   BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:50 am

Coming out to the music of Dropkick Murphys' "Shipping up to Boston" is Admiral John.

He does a little skip, takes a swig from his flask, and open his arms acknowledging the boos coming from the crowd.

He says happily, "Yes sir, this is what I love about HKW. Tons of fans who know hard work and talent when they see it."

His eyes turn cold and he continues in a stern manner, "In case you didn't know, and I know I have to spell everything out for you nitwits, that was sarcasm. Anyway, on to bigger and better things!

The first member of the glorious Revolution that I will introduce is......

!mpact!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO   BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:46 pm

Right after Admiral John said that name, "Dragula" by Rob Zombie starts playing and !mpact makes his way to the ring. As he arrives he slaps hands with Admiral and BBD and takes the Mic John reaches him...

Well.. that was a bit surprising, so I wasn't able to prepared a speech or something.. haha.. But I like the idea since some people in this fed don't know who they are talking to, cause they do not know which stable theses people are belonging... The show no respect to the members of this major force of this federation! So its good that they finally recognize us as a whole and see who we are - the REVOLUTION!

!mpact holds the mic in the air as the crowd cheers.

Oh.. and one word to G Hardy... I heard of your plans of building a own stable.. and I also heard strange noises from your room a few days ago... Now guess what scares me more? Hint: It's not the thing with the stable. Hahahaha....

Ok, enough of the jokes.. I turn the mic back to the splendid leader of Revolution - Admiral John.. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO   BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:58 am

Admiral John puts up his mic, "Yes sir, that is what I'm talking about. What a nice young man, isn't he?? Ha ha ha! How does it sound for me to introduce the next member of Revolution?"

This is met by boos from the crowd!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

"And the next member of our fantastic stable is......

Beast-X!"
Back to top Go down
Beast-X

Beast-X

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO   BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 2:50 am

Moments after Admiral Johns speech is over, “I Survive” by Dope is heard.
Beast-X comes out and walks straight to the Ring. In the Ring he shakes hands with !mpact , Admiral and BBD.
After that he get the Mic from !mpact.

Hi… everybody. I´m not a big speaker.
But tonight were all here to show you the greatest and most powerful Stable in the History of Hard Knocks Wrestling.

… The Crowd Chants Revolution/Revolution …

I guess you people out here know the Name

... The Crowd Chants Revolution/Revolution ...

I guess you people know all of our members

We are great Fighters

I see, theres nothing left i can say

Besides

We are REVOLUTION

Beast-X smiles and taunts to the Crowd.
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO   BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:37 am

"By the way, Beast-X and !mpact are part of our world renowned tag team, Raving Madness!!"

"But, moving on, we have a very special member of Revolution up next......

Please give a warm welcome to.....

Sadista!"
Back to top Go down
Admiral John

Admiral John

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO   BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:49 pm

"Well, I have just received notice that Sadista is away on business for Revolution, so the next member will instead be someone else.

This man is very powerful and a great member of Revolution, please welcome.........

Captain Parkes!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO   BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:41 am

A roar of rolling cannon fire fills the arena as the lights fade out. The fans collectively let roar a loud chorus of boos and jeers.

A spot light snaps on at the top of the Titantron and a dark figure is eluminated facing away from the crowd, turning slowly to face the ring, we notice the features of Captain Parkes as he steps into the light.

Grabbing hold of a rope he launches himself off the top of the 40 foot high screen and swings gracefully to the arena floor joining partner Candice Kellerman before breaking into a quick walk the rest of the way to the ring and sliding in under the bottom ropes.

Taking the mic from Admiral John, Parkes turns to face the crowd, "You can jeer me all you want, you're problem is that I do things that you mundane morons can only dream of. My crew and I take want we want, when we want and there's nothing you can do to stop us."

Turning to face back up the ramp towards the locker rooms, "And the same can be said of Revolution. We're here to stay and we'll take whats rightfully ours."

Parkes hands the mic back to Admiral John before pacing to one corner and leaning up against the ringpost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO   BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG BOBBY DUNN REVOLUTION INTRO
Page 1 of 1