Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The First Interview

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The First Interview Empty
PostSubject: The First Interview   The First Interview Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:06 am

"Hi, I'm Jackie Cooper, and I'm in the back with non other than Cody Albrak"
"Wow my first interview" "Don't worry I'll make it enjoyable for both us" both laugh

Jackie: "So Cody how do you like being a HKW Wrestler so far?"
Albrak: "Well I'm having a great time here, Jason Brent is a smart man and knows how to put a great show together"

Jackie: "You've had an impressive first two wins here this past week and are now one of the six participents in the six man battle for the Brawler Championship title on Hard Knocks Wrestling on friday. What are your thoughts on the upcoming match?"
Albrak: I'm Excited, this match is what Hard Knocks is about. its not your traditional wrestling match but just as competative and more entertaining."

Jackie: "Now there are some rumors going around backstage that you and dante arn't on good terms with each other. Is this true?"
Albrak: "I'm not gonna say anything but watch out on tuesday night to find if we are?"

Jackie: "Ok, well thanks for your time Cody and good luck on friday in your match to crown the first ever Brawler Champion and everyone be sure to check out Tuesday Night Fights this week and the explosive Hard Knocks Wrestling on friday, have a good night everyone"
Albrak: "Hey Jackie, dont i get a first interview hug or something" Cody has a smirk on his face
Jackie giggles and blushes "Well okay just one tho" as she giggles.

Cody makes his way down a hallway as jackie still glancing at him.
Back to top Go down

The First Interview
Page 1 of 1