Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An Interview With Real Gold

Go down 
AuthorMessage

An Interview With Real Gold Empty
PostSubject: An Interview With Real Gold   An Interview With Real Gold Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:26 am

As Cody sits alone in The Hell's PiT studio
with most of the damages repaired from the assault it took last week

Hi everyone today's show is going to be a little different
I'm going to look over all the past owners of the

HARD KNOCKS TITLE

First tho i'd like to introduce the guest that will take us back in time in
our short but great time HKW

Everyone the "HARD KNOCKS TITLE BELT" in all his magnificent glory

The camera focus on the hardknocks title sitting perfectly on a stool

[Cody Humorously voices the title]

HK: ahem... first off I must say.. Cody I look great around your waist,
I finally have some prestige as Title in HKW. You know what that dumbass Beast-X tried doing to me?

*Cody cackles*

[color-green]Cody: Do I wanna know?[/color]

HK: Yes, yes you do... that moron tried chewing my leather straps one night in his god aweful smelly Revolution locker room. And then FI had the balls to paint on me, although his intentions were good.

Alright now on to business First the first person to win me was

Cock - "lover" - A doodle doo : El Supah Fly

Yes nothing like my first owner to be a Old Man in a chicken Suit two sizes smaller than his body flab
When he first arrived in HKW despite his ridiculous, persona and Costume. He was a force to be reckoned with, which is what got him the title in the first place. But then goes on to simply drop the title to his Dirty pigpen pal Mountain Walking who I will discuss next.

Any thing you want to add Albrak?

Cody: El Supah Who??...All I have to say is my ass-hairs smell better than him, seriously when I would fight him in the ring me and HBS and the Fans for that matter had to hold our breaths for minutes at a time, (just a little fun fact for you all to absorb in)

HK: Now on to - Mountain Walking
Although his Title win was a bit shameless along with that beard he has hanging off his face, not much is known about this man except that he was a Gob's lackey in The Dirty Bunch, and now like many others has fallen out of a career in HKW

Cody: I heard he went back to his home country of Alabama where Jason Brent and Chasm found him and is to this day is still engaged to his beloved Goat Mary. (Another true fun fact for ya’ll)

HK: now on to our local Alcoholics Anonymous dropout - The Fighting Irishman
FI maybe known for being a comical drunk and getting into trouble once in while but in the ring
He is just a determined and driven to win a match as any other wrestler here, but his biggest mistake
In my opinion was when He sacrificed title reign to take out Big Saggy Boobys Dunn and giving the
Win to the Resident Cowboy and Peace keeper; you got another fun fact Cody?

Cody is caught taking a swig of whisky with FI's face on the bottle

Cody: Sorry Fi, I have comical problems, nothing personal, if it makes you feel Any better your Ex wife is pretty hot, but was really stingy on the lap dance the other night. (oh burn)

HK: Now were at one of the most respected
Former Champions on the roster - Pikeanator

Pike is known to be the one of the more cool-headed guys in the locker but can cause
Devastating damage in the ring, and not only does he have HBS on his side but he’s got his Trusty Dog and Horse to keep him company right now as he recovers from his
Injury sustained by a coward of a champion and his life partners “ The Revolution”
(Of fudge-packing in the rear)

Camera switches over to Cody who is holding a stuffed Dog and riding a kids toy horse
(Those ones with the stick and a head on the end of it ^^)

Cody: Sadly…I’m not disappointed of my self right now….Could be worse.. I could be George Bush right now he’s no stranger to riding sticks (yet another fun fact hahaha)

HK: Next we have - Beast-X

Who I will give credit too, he his strong and animalistic in the ring and in Impact’s
Hotel room,
(oh god the things I’ve seen as a championship belt in that room)
No more, bad memories….BAD memories

Cody: last note Beast-X looks like a X-men reject for getting caught Sucking on Wolverines claw one too many times.

Now I’d like to stop the fun and Games Now!

Cody turns from having a smile on his face to complete Anger

Cody: Impact you wanna keep running your mouth about me,
you haven’t been here very long and you think you have me all figured out
WELL LISTEN UP B***H, at next Seasons’s PPV I’m Challenging you
To a match I created, wither or not I still have this title, I’m going to put
An End to your runny Diarrhea of a mouth and stitch it shut with Barbed Wire
As I throw you off of a 30 Foot Caged Cell and Put an End to your career just like I
Did Dante’s.

Now your thinking to yourself who’s Dante??
And That’s Exactly my point.

See You In Hell and Let the Nightmare Begin.

An eerie smile is glowing off the face of Albrak as the Camera cuts out

*Please leave comments about the show, But not In character replying.*
*Feedback Would Be Appreciated*
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

An Interview With Real Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Interview With Real Gold   An Interview With Real Gold Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:05 pm

funny show man, good comedy interviewing a belt lol
Back to top Go down

An Interview With Real Gold
Page 1 of 1