Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interview with Raving Madness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
!mpact

!mpact

Interview with Raving Madness Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Raving Madness   Interview with Raving Madness Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:38 am

The (meanwhile fixed) door of the Revolutions locker room opens and !mpact and BeastX step out. Jacki Cooper catches them

Jackie: BeastX! !mpact! You two have time for a quick interview?

BeastX: Yeah, but make it quick.. Were a little bit in a hurry

Jackie: Great! We just follow you, and we talk..

Jackie hints the cameraman to follow her and Raving Madness

Jackie: So first question: What you think about your first match as a tag team?

!mpact: We beat Killa Gorilla and Wind Walker so its was a good introduction of Raving Madness. We also know they didn't have as much experience as we do. Thats why we're not going to overrate this victory...

BeastX: but for all that they were strong opponents. We demonstrated our strength and beat them in a fair match. I think that proofs that we're capable for more...

Jackie: Capable for more? That means you have some plans for the future? Can you share your thoughts with us?

BeastX: In the next time we want to be more present as a tag team and win more matches just to show everybody that the Revolution is not only a stable of lone warriors but a real team.

!mpact: We're always looking for new challenges and we will beat every tag team that is brave enough to face us in and outside the ring! And sooner or later we will be Tag Team Champs!

BeastX: Rigth! We're going to make history in two ways! With our way to the title, and as title holders!

While they were talkin they reached the parking lot...

Jackie: Well that sounds very ambitious... You as Raving Madness are a part of the Revolution. There was a lot of confusion about that stable these days, especially about Caleb. Can you tell us whats going on there right now?

!mpact: Sorry...We won't answer any questions regarding Caleb. Ask him self. Thank you!

They reach BeastX Doge Ram

Jackie: Ok, i accept this... Seems like our little interview is near its end. Can you tell us where you guys are going to drive?

BeastX: Oh, we just have to pick up some merchandising stuff at the airport. I'll send you one of our brand new "Raving Madness" shirt if you want.

Jackie: Oh, that would be great! Well then.. I wish you all the best and good luck in your future matches

BeastX and !mpact get into the car and drive away..

!mpact: Step on it Beast! I want to be back on time before tonights show starts!
Back to top Go down

Interview with Raving Madness
Page 1 of 1