Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominion

Dominion

Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Empty
PostSubject: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:49 am

Dominion opens up his dormroom door, with sign out in the hall dictating the location of his Stress Relief Class.
Over a few minutes a few members show up to his room.

Dominion: Hello everyone, and welcome to this class. I have one rule for now, and that is no violence. There are snacks and drinks over there he points towards a table loaded down with food and drinks so if you would like some go for it. Lets us first start off with everyone saying hello to everyone else and to mention their names. And after we get the hellos out I will begin.

*RP here before I move on please*
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:21 pm

A moment of silence after Dominion says this words. Suddenly the door is getting open and Great Emilio walks in.

"Hey Dom. Sorry I am late, but I was having a job to do. So .. have I missed anything?"

"No Emilio, you came just in time. We were just getting started. And since you were the last to come by we will start with you. The only thing you have to do is to introduce yourself to the others"

"Oh .. think thats simple. Okay then. My name is Emilio. I from Bulgaria, this is a small country in South Eastern Europe. Oh ... and also I am the Brawler Champ."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:33 pm

"hi every one im bomber blue and i suffer from a presonality dsorder so i am told"
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:59 pm

The door swings open as the Fighting Irishman stumbles in.

FI: Well hello there amigos! haha.

Dominion: Are you drunk?

FI: Why yes I am mon frere, thats french for you non speakers.

FI drops himself on his chair, alomost falling. Then takes out a bottle of vodka.

FI: WOO! Lets get wasted, yeah!
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNNS intro   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Finally BIG BOBBY DUNN stands up towering over everyone and says "as you all already know im BIG BOBBY DUNN the next BIG thing !!!!!!................glad to be here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:04 pm

FI: Woah youre a frickin giant, how the hell did your mama squeeze you out. Can everyone say steroids. hehe high five Dom.

Dominion high fives FI then sits down with an angry look on his face.

Dominion: Yeah were here to relieve stress not cause it.
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:45 am

Dominion glares at Fighting Irishman.
Dominion: Well welcome guys. Irish, if you're going to have some alcohol, why don't you at least offer to share? That, under moderation might help with relaxation. But onto the next step of the point of these meetings.

Dominion stands up looking at everyone in the room. He moves the chairs around so that there is space in the middle of his room.

Dominion: Everyone grab a seat on the floor. This is so that we're all on the same level. And then I will say one word at random, and the person on my left will say a word that goes with the previous word and we'll do this for a little bit.

Dominion sits down on the floor and then Fighting Irishman sits down beside him and the others follow along.

Dominion: And Irish, if you spill your vodka on my floor, you'll have to clean it up. Fighting Irishman *mumbles*: Yeah yeah. As long as one of you helps me off the floor afterwards.

Okay the first word is "fish". Your turn Irish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:48 am

Dime stumbles in the room

Dime: Did i miss anything *breathing heavily*. I tried to get here as fast as i can. So whats going on in here?
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 11:47 am

FI: Eh alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Dominion looks over at Dime then nods towards him.

Dominion: Hi, and welcome. Even though a bit late, I'm glad you decided to join us. Before we progress to who is going to be saying a word after Irish, would you please say hi, and your name then grab a seat between Fighting Irishman, and Big Bobby Dunn. After you join us on the floor, say one word that goes with "fish" and, Dominion looks over at Fighting Irishman, "alcohol".

Dime: Okay.

Dominion: And again, as it said on my posters this is to reduce stress and is intended to be peaceful to reduce tensions between members of Hard Knocks Wrestling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:29 am

Dime: Hi guys, Im Dime, here for some relief from a long week.

Moves towards Big Dunn and FI and sits between them.
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:40 am

Hey Dime. But .. now I think you have to say a word that goes with fish and ... alcohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Dime: Hmm this is rather hard hmmmm. . . . i would say Sushi Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:58 pm

"err is it me now i wold say kareoke" bomber looks around "that goes right but how is this reliveing strees"
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Dominion chuckles.

Dominion: If we keep this going, we may get the end result I am hoping for. All of us laughing, so lets keep tossing out words that work and then see how odd it can get. The after one more round of words we go onto the next excercise. He smiles.

Dominion: Next word is "peacock". Those are cool birds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:55 pm

Dime: A zoo
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:22 pm

"Hmm I was thinking about big bobby but .. zoo fits too" Emilio is looking at Big Bobby with a huge smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:53 pm

Pike is walking down the halls of the dorms when he hears a bunch of talking coming from a room....he looks at the door with a raised eyebrow and Dog gives a whine....Pike looks at Dog and says, "well boy guess we should go see what this is all about."

Pike opens the door and sees Dom and FI and a bunch of others sitting in a circle..."well now isn't this just the picture of a love fest." Pike says with a grin on his face. He pulls up a chair and says, "so what do we have going on here?"

Dog crawls under Pike's chair and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 6:57 pm

FI wakes up, and thinks its his turn.
FI: ALCOHOL! sorry guys thought it was my turn.
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:34 pm

"Look guys this friend there has bring us a doggy" Emilio stands up from the circle and goes to Pikenator. He fawns the dog and start playing with it. "So .. whats his name? Lets call it am .. lets see .. Ginger, or .. Mark ... or even better lets call him Bob. Bob is always a nice name! "

Pike starts to get a little confused from the scene that goes in front of his eyes and decides to save his dog from further humiliation:

"He already has a name and its Dog. So .. think there is no need to call him anything else"

"Hmm .. Dog .. Dog ... Dog ... Dog like .. a dog ? Yeah .. think that Dog fits just perfect for a name of a dog. Okay then we will call you Dog. So Dog .. do you like to play catch ? Yes you do, just .. lets see what you will have to catch" Emilio starts looking around the room searching for something that can be used for the game. But since he cant find anything he reach out and grab Pikes cowboys hat "Okay then Dog. You will have to catch this. Now catch" and he trows Pikes hat so that Dog can go and take it back. But .. Dog is not in a mood right now so .. he just sits back near his master and falls asleep again. "Oh .. guess he is just tired." Emilio is looking really disappointed from the fact that Dog dosent want to play with him so he grans Pikes hat and bring it back to him "Well .. maybe next time he will be in a mood to play. Oh and ... sorry about the hat promise next time to bring something better so that we can play catch with."

Pike: "That was ... strange ... And dont worry. It happens all the time. That people toss my hat around. So .. what are you guys doing?"

Emilio: "Well .. Dom gather us here so we can stress relief a bit. So .. we are playing this game to chill. Do you like to join in ? You have to say a word that goes with ... hmm. Hey Dom what will the word be ? Peacock , zoo , Big Bobby and alcohol or something else ?"
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:46 pm

Pike looks at Emilio with a bewildered look on his face and says, "what the hell kinda place is this?!?" Dog hearing Pike raise his voice looks up and see Emilio standing in font of Pike. Dog bolts out from under the chair and stands in front of Pike. "Dog come!" Dog obediently comes to Pike's side. Pike whispers a comand in Dog's ear...Dog trots to Emilio raises his leg and begins to relive himself on Emilio's shoes. Pike looks at Emilio and with a grin says, "now i guess we're even, you took my hat and now Dog took care of your shoes haha!"

"So we're saying a word that rhymes with.....well one of those words so how about hmmm.....beer...no FI already covered the alcohol part....ummm oh how about dumbo!" Pike grins at his uncanny whit.

Dog trots back to Pike's side and lays now with a grin on his face at having done his duty.
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:53 pm

FI: Pike I thought I told you to leave me alone, i gotta go Mr. Dominion, oh and Big Steroid Giant Dunn i'll see yu next session.
FI walks out with a bottle of vodka in hand.
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:56 am

Pike watches FI leave and looks down at Dog and says, "Dog follow...and keep him out of trouble." Dog obediently gets up and trots out of the room.

Pike glances around and says, "well hell didn't mean for that to happen. Figured he'd of gotten over it by now, just trying to look out for him. So any ways what's next Dom?"
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:34 am

Emilio : "Well .. guess that happens when you mess with someones hat" Emilio smiles back at Pike "But still .. now I have to change my shoes. So .. sorry guys but I have to leave you for a moment. Am ... Pike .. should I check FI or .. Dog will handle it"

Pike : "Dont worry, Dog will take care of everything"

Emilio walks out from dormitory and after a few minutes is back with a new shoes on his foots. He goes to the table grab a cup with snacks and sit next to Pike.

Emilio : "So .. which word should we say now Dom?"
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:39 am

Dominion looks quite upset about the urine puddle on his floor, then he looks at Pikenator,

Dominion: I hope you clean that up Pike. There are some paper towels behind the door. And Emilio the next word is "Balloon" but since Pikenator is here I guess he can say the next word that goes with balloon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)   Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stress Relief with Dominion (please RP everyone & keep peaceful)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next