Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominion

Dominion

Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Empty
PostSubject: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:54 am

Dominion is sitting in his dorm, opening up a table against a wall and laying out some food for the class. He's taking a leisurely pace feeling that it is not a big issue this week, since after one quick activity he has some more interesting activities planned.

Just as he finishes setting out the food, and alot more drinks than last time he hears the door knock. So he then sets down what he was doing to go see who was there.......

(everyone wanting to be part of this one, make a claim of entering the door after however much time you feel like but keep it reasonable)
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Great Emilio enters the dorm. He looks around and sees only Dominion who is sitting down and watching at him. Emilio goes next to the food and drinks gets some of them and sits next to Dominion

Emilio : "Guess I am the first one here. So Dom ... will you take us to another exciting place again ? The last time was nice ... well except the incident with Killa ... but anyway .. I had a great time here and in the zoo too. Who do you think will come this time ?"
while saying this Emilio starts eating from the chips he took and waiting for the others to come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:16 pm

bomber knocks on the door and dom quickly ansers
" hi dom i really need some strees relife hi emillio"
bomber moves in to the room and sits next to the great emillio
"any one else coming"
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:32 pm

Pike is walking down the hall notices a flyer on the wall and sees that Dom is doing another stress relief class today. He walks to Dom's room and knocks on the door...hearing Dom say "it's open" Pike walks in.

He sees the food on the table and goes over and grabs a plate and a drink then seeing Bomber and Emilio goes over and sits by them.

"Hey guys how's it going? This should be fun, last time was great, minus the incident, so hopefully we won't have any more of those."

"Where are we going this time Dom?"
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:11 pm

The door flies open as the smell of vodka fills the room.
Fighting Irishman stumbles in.

FI: Hey Dom the zoo was fun but what about a bar huh? Oh and shut up Pike, before you even try talking to me.
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm

Emilio also scold Pike

Emilio : "Yeah Pike .. shut up" but suddenly his gloomy face turns into smile again "How come you didnt bring Dog again ... I have brought a nice toy to play with him this time" he takes out a rubber bone from his pocket and shows it to the others "Here Pike, maybe you will make a better use of it then me. Oh .. and .. guys please dont make any scenes this time"
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:00 pm

FI: Is that a rubber bone in your pocket or a real one because you looked at me hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Pike looks at FI and shrugs, "no hard feelings FI." He then turns to Emilio, "whoa a little hostility there Emilio, What'd I do to deserve that? Oh and thanks for the bone I'm sure Dog will love it."
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:53 pm

Dominion looks over at the guys sitting around.

Dominion: Okay guys, calm down. Remember what your here for. Just take it easy.
Great Emilio: Okay. Sorry Dominion.
Pikenator: Sorry Dom.
Fighting Irishman: Bah!

Dominion: And as to where we're going, you'll just have to wait. Let's just wait for everyone else to get here. I'm going to finish up a bit of work while we wait for the others.

Dominion goes back to checking some papers and writing a few notes down, checking the door every so often.
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:30 pm

Pike looks at the door and says, "man what is taking so long, I wanna get this party started!"
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Dominion claps his hands and looks at the crew.

Dominion: Well screw this. Nobody else has shown up yet. First activity is....., then Dominion opens up his window and points out.
Dominion: Jump out the window. It seemed that none of you noticed, but there is a pool outside. It was never there before and there is a reason. We jump.

Dominion runs from the opposite side of the his room and dives out of the window. Everyone runs to the window and looks out as they hear a loud splash.
Everyone looked nervous about it before they see Dominion swimming there.

Great Emilio: DOMINION!! Are you stupid?!?
Dominion: Nope. Swimming is relaxing and after a thrill of a far dive, it's calming. Next up!

And Dominion climbs out of the pool and waits for the others to jump.
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Pike looks around the room...sees no one stepping up so he runs jumps out the window and hits the water with a big splash!

"Woohoooo! that was a blast guys you should try it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:29 pm

"Dom i cant swin are you ceazy first the zoo now water sports i am out of here"
Bomber makes his way out of dom,s dorm
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:37 pm

Emilio is staying next to the window and watching Dom and Pike from the high

Emilio : "Think those guys got nuts. There is no way I jump from that high"

Bomberblue : "Hah ... so we have finally find The Great Emilio weakness. Are you afraid from the highs mate ? Guess your next match should be a ladder match"

Emilio : "What did you just say ? Oh ... there is no such thing for me. I am not scared of anything! Just watch me. And .. you can fallow ... if you dare that is" a small smile gets at Emilio face as he follow the guys before him and rush through the window. There is a huge third splash but Emilio dosent show himself after that

Pike : "Hey Emilio ... are you Okay?" no replay

Dom : "Come on dude .. stop playing around its not funny" still no replay

Pike jumps again into the pool, swim next to Emilio. But right at this moment Emilio pull himself and jumps with Pike at the top.

Dom: "Damn you Emilio ... You scare me to death. For a moment I thought something happened with you"

Emilio : "Come on Dom. I was just having fun. And guys ... you have to check it to its really nice" Emilio says that as he keep on the water fight with Pike. It seems like the both wrestlers enjoy this.
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:51 pm

Dominion, from water side, yells up to Bomber Blue,
Dominion: Hey Bomber, it's okay if you can't swim. You don't have to jump. If you feel like it I could help teach you how to swim. If not, you can just take it easy.

Dominion looks at Bomber Blue expectantly.

Last edited by Dominion on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:53 pm

"ill watch thats it thogh "
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 11:39 am

FI walks over to the window looking out.

FI: Hey Im afraid of heii.....

FI trips on his shoe lace and falls out the window into the pool.
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:56 pm

Dominion runs over to the pool from the wall.

Dominion: CRAP!! Irish, are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:04 pm

Pike glances over at FI, "looks like those beers finally caught up to him haha." Pike then dunks Emilio's head under the water.
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 pm

FI: Ouchybibble.
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:17 pm

Dominion calls up to Bomber.

Dominion: Bomber, you may want to listen to this.

He then looks at everyone else.

Okay everyone. Time to dry up. We're about the head out now. We're going to go on our trip now.

After ten minutes everyone drys up and meets outside of the dormitories. They all meet up at Dominions van and get in.
Fighting Irishman: Where are we heading?
Dominion: You'll see in a bit Irish.
Great Emilio: Are we there yet?
Dominion: No.

Five minutes later.

Dominion: No.

Five more minutes later.
Dominion: No, and next time you ask, I'll make you walk.

Five minutes later. Again.
Fighting Irishman *chuckles*: Are we there yet? *chuckles some more*
Dominion: Lucky for you Irish, we are.

Everyone gets out of the van, to see that they are at a saloon.
Dominion: I bet nobody expected this. One of the few old western saloons in a large area. Everyone. Relax., and he guides everyone into the Western Saloon.
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:24 pm

FI: It...its beautiful. Oh Dom I knew you cared about me.
FI hugs Dominion.
Back to top Go down
Pikenator
Pikenator

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Pike looks around the saloon...."Ahhhh yes this is home. A place every good cowboy knows."

He looks at Dom, "Thanks partner you made my day, and apparently FI's too. Pike looks at FI, first one's on me bud."
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:47 pm

FI: Hey dont talk to me, just buy. This town aint big enough for the two of us Pike.

Tumbleweed rolls past as the sound of marracas sound.

FI puts his hands in his pocket and everyone flinches as he reveals its only a vodka bottle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:03 pm

In the corner of the bar Pike and Dom notice Cody sitting by himself, drinking a bottle of Kokanee.

DOM: whoa. FI and Cody in the same bar..

Pike: you go talk to Fi and i'll handle Cody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)   Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stress Relief with Dominion: Round 2 (everyone RP to be involved and keep it friendly)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next