Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stress Relief Class number 3

Go down 
+5
!mpact
big bobby dunn
GreatEmilio
mojo jojo
Dominion
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dominion

Dominion

Stress Relief Class number 3 Empty
PostSubject: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 am

Dominion is seen standing around in the Hard Knocks parking lot infront of his van. He's standing there looking very official with a clipboard and pens at hand.

Dominion: Now all I have to do is wait for everyone to show up and I'll get started.

*at this point everyone who wants to take place in this just say something like .I'm here. I'll wait a few days to allow people the chance to take part*
Back to top Go down
mojo jojo

mojo jojo

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:32 pm

Mojo walks around the corner straight up to Dominion and looks around
Is it already over or am i really the first one to arrive dom?
But could you tell me what i can expect since i couldn't make it for the last one?
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:31 am

Emilio gets to the parking lot and sees Dominion standing there looking very official with a clipboard and pens at his hand. Next to him is Mojo again.

Emilio: "Hey guys. Am ... Dom ... were we supposed to be official too? Thought it was going to be a stress relief class"
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:37 am

Dominion: Welcome Mojo and Emilio. Mojo, you are the first one here, it hasn't started yet and Emilio, I'm the only one that is going to be "official" today. No worries. And as for what we'll be doing Mojo, you just have to wait and see what it is that I've got planned.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:09 pm

well what i would like to know is ..............can anybody join this class? i mean since you are no longer a member of that bunch of losers that is hbs..dominion!!!!..i was hopin we could set aside our differences...........so is this class open to anyone???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:37 pm

Albrak walks up to everyone and then looks at Dom

Cody: " So dom where you gonna go this time

A Zoo?.....No you've done that

A Western Bar?.....No you've done that aswell

Or just creepily have it out of your dorm?... No that was the first class"

Cody looks at Mojo and Emilio

Cody: "Has he told you where he's taking you?"
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:22 pm

!mpact appears out of a dark corner behind Cody

Don't waste your time about thinking where Dom is taking us.. cause one thing is sure - I'll take you to HELL!..

!mpact looks around and notices no one is laughing or something. Immediately the look on his face changes from a distorted grin to an void stare to the ground...

Want to join stress class too...

Again he starts mumbling silently

have to win.... beat Cody.. successful... monkey...

and then glances at Cody

...monkey
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:57 pm

Emilio: "Cody. Dom still didn't tell us where we are going, but lets hope we will find out soon" he then turns to !mpact "As for you. Think there is no reason not to come. But only in one condition! Only if you and Cody wont do anything stupid during this class. And by stupid I mean ruin the good tone this relief is suppose to be. So ... welcome aboard !mpact, unless someone else have something against?" Emilio looks at Cody again hoping both feuding wrestlers wont attack each other
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 pm

!mpact still staring at the ground

uhm.. in fact there is not a reason to be here.. uhm... its just.... prevention... And and.. I wouldn't ever think of attacking...

!mpact becomes loud when glancing again at Cody and then looks again on the ground

CODY ALBRAK!

I'm not stressed.. you know.... just prevention.. you never know....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:11 pm

Cody just stares at !mpact trying to figure out
what is wrong with him.

Cody:.......You need more than a stress class.. Like a pill to make what ever's going on
with yours eyes go away. and your crazy mumbling.

a few of the guys start laughing

Cody: But im not going....i just wanted to know were you all were going
Back to top Go down
Beast-X

Beast-X

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:55 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Everybody turns around and look who is screaming

Its Beast-X
He stands in front of a Wall !

Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Dominion: Sorry everyone, I was just distracted for a moment, (o.o.c. I didn't have my computer all week. sorry about that) but everyone calm down. This time there is a severe no violence agreement for this meeting. And as to where we are going, it will be revealed once we have everyone ready to go. And Bobby, everyone is welcome to go along.
Back to top Go down
Beast-X

Beast-X

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:54 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Beast-X screams and punches the Wall

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Emilio looks at Beast-X who is screaming and after that he turns to !mpact.

Emilio: "Hey dude, whats with your guy?" he then make a few steps toward Beast-X "Beast ... is ... everything Okay?"
Back to top Go down
ghingblingz

ghingblingz

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:19 pm

hey whats happening here?
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:05 pm

(This is out of context to explain to Ghingblingz what this is. Ghingblinz, from time to time I will start up an event going on in the forum to try to get more people to RP in the forum. It usually starts off with the group doing some little excercises to relax a bit, and then we go on a "trip" somewhere. We have gone to a zoo, and to a saloon. This is just to calm down the characters a bit, or to help start up some feuds, and to get people Role Playing.)
Back to top Go down
Beast-X

Beast-X

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm

Beast-X looks on GreatEmilio and scream DONT LOOK AT ME
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:00 pm

Great Emilio stops. And turns back to !mpact

Emilio: "Dude seriously. This guy needs medical help!"
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:57 am

!mpact looks at GreatEmilio...

Medical help? No. Hes just.. eww. shy? Seems like everyone is going crazy around here... haha.. except of me of course...

!mpact continues staring at the ground and talks to himself

Why does this guy talk to me? Can't he just shut his mouth? Who is he? A Doctor? No time to think about such a dumbass... Need the time to train... end this series of failure... why were still here? don't know..

!mpact looks up at Dominion

Hey Dominion! What were waiting for? We stand here for a whole while now.. Why don't we just stop waiting and start the class?

!mpact looks at BeatX whos still screaming...

...the earlier the better

and looks back at the ground...
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:10 am

Dominion: Okay !mpact we'll leave once I confirm this list of people going. It's going to be !mpact, Great Emilio, Mojo Jojo, Beast-X. Are you going to come Bobby and Ghingblingz? I just want to make sure about this because of what's happened previously. Then Dominion looks up at everyone standing in front of him. Oh and NO insulting people or saying that they need to get some drugs or help. That's not part of these events!
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Emilio: "Hey ... he was acting strange ... didnt want to insult someone"
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:58 pm

A few seconds and no replay. Finally Emilio brakes the uncomfortable silence

Emilio: "Okay then ... are we ready to find out where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:57 am

(O.O.C. I was waiting for people to RP and say "yeah I'm coming" or "No, I change my mind." As I said, I want to know who is deffinatly going to be in this.)
Back to top Go down
mojo jojo

mojo jojo

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:00 pm

Yeah dom i'm getting curious so could you give a tip on where we are going
Back to top Go down
!mpact

!mpact

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:46 pm

I think this is a test... Dom wants to see whether we become stressed standing here all the time and nothing happens.. Those of us who pass this test are told where we're goin.. and..well I think I've passed and I'm a bit excited about what Dom has in his mind so I think we could start now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stress Relief Class number 3   Stress Relief Class number 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stress Relief Class number 3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next