Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wolfpac's Open Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Wolfpac's Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Wolfpac's Open Challenge   Wolfpac's Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:18 am

The cameras came on after the commercials.

Jacki Cooper: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome "Wolfpac" A.J. Hale.

Angel Mason: Well, here comes A.J. I wonder he's got something to say.

Johnny Devil: Well let guess he wants a Open Challenge.

Angel Mason: Well lets find out if he does or not.

"Wolfpac" A.J. Hale: Say hello to the wrestler in Tuesday Night Frights.

The crowd went wild.

"Wolfpac" A.J. Hale: Some of you people are wondering why am I here on Tuesday Night Frights and some of you wonder what are my goals.
Well, I'm here to make a debut on Tuesday Night Frights. I'm here to make a open challenge tonight. My goals 1. To win for the fans that in this building and the fans watching at home. 2. To win a Tag Team Title. 3. The biggest goal on this brand is to win the World Heavyweight Title. If any of you guys wants to wrestle me lets do it tonight at the Main Event.

Angle Mason: Well, that explains everything.

Johnny Devil No kidding if A.J. wants a open challenge at the Main Event by god he's gonna get it.

the cameras went off for commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpac's Open Challenge   Wolfpac's Open Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:38 pm

The Prodigys- You'll be under my wheels blares as the reigning Hard Knocks Champion The Fighting Irishman walks out with mic in hand as the action returns after the commercial break.

FI:Hey, who the hell are you?

Crowd cheers.

FI:You seem to be in my ring, now could you kindly get out or do I have to break your ankle with my Alcoholic Ankle lock.
Tell you what you talk to Gob and we throw fisty cups, then SNAP! your in a wheelchair.

Crowd cheers as FI walks backstage.
Back to top Go down
Dominion

Dominion

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpac's Open Challenge   Wolfpac's Open Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:34 am

Dominion is standing backstage as Fighting Irishman goes back there.

Dominion: Irish....good job man. I hope to see that fight. And please, don't hold back.....too much.
Fighting Irishman: Dominion? What? You're rooting for me? Cool.
Dominion: Yup. Again, it'll be a good show, and I've got to get back to work now. Have a faulty wire to fix. Bye.
Fighting Irishman: Bye.

Dominion walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfpac's Open Challenge   Wolfpac's Open Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolfpac's Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1