Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WANNABE'S Open Challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wannabe

WANNABE'S Open Challenge Empty
PostSubject: WANNABE'S Open Challenge   WANNABE'S Open Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:43 am

Wannabe stands in the ring with a mic.

Wannabe: I know i am new in this buisness but still i would like to see what these loosers can do.
So if you are man enough you accept my open Challenge
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNN accepts the challenge   WANNABE'S Open Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 4:19 pm

Just as wannabe is runnin his mouth...............the lights in arena go out,and the spotlight shines at the top of ramp.just as smoke is rising and the song crazytrain ,blasts off through the arena!! and the crowd goes WILD..cause they know who is coming...................BIG BOBBY DUNN steps through the curtain .... and the crowd screams even louder......He stops at the top of the ramp . with microphone in one hand, and his iron pipe in the other!!!!!!! Smiling at the crowd,and screams"God I LOVE HARDKNOCKS!! THE CROWDS HERE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!! " " Now on to this guy what the hell is your name?.................wannnabe? i like your ambition!! so if you wanna try me im game, But you better be careful what you wish for,cause i was looking for a chance like you ,and i got jumped by a bunch of CANDY ASS COWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" BOBBY points to the camera and says" you know who you are ,BIG BOBBY DUNN does not forgive and he g*d damn sure wont forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So i say to you WANNABE ,and to those COWARDS!!!! IF YOU WANT SOME..................................COME GET SOME" ....and BOBBY turns and disappears!!!!!!!!!!!! leaving wannabe in SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wannabe

PostSubject: Re: WANNABE'S Open Challenge   WANNABE'S Open Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:48 pm

Wannabe: you are on, i'll gladely beat your ass at the next show and prove once and for all that i am worthy of something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANNABE'S Open Challenge   WANNABE'S Open Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WANNABE'S Open Challenge
Page 1 of 1