Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Parkes

Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone)   Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:34 am

(OOC: Probably will be best placed sometime after one of the early matches)

As the crowd cheer on the result of the last match the sound of rolling thunder is heard throughout the arena. The lights dim and a sudden flash of lightning hits the top of the ramp.

The crowd noise dies down in anticipation of whats to come.

Suddenly the Titantron erupts in flames and the deafening roar of cannon fire fills the arena, and smoke billows around the entrance to the ring.

From the smoke emerges a tall man carrying a rifle being accompanied by an actractive brunette.

As the newcomer makes his way down the ramp we notice he is also carrying a cutlass and has a brace of pistols tucked into his belt.

Sliding into the ring the newcomer calls for a mic.

"For those of you that don't know me, my name is Captain William "Pigswill" Parkes. I'm the most feared pirate in the caribbean and now I bring my regin of terror here to this backwater town."

The crowd erupts in abuse at this statement.

"Well it appears that our latest star knows how to make friends."

Addressing the crowd Parkes continues, "Boo all you want, I care not about your opinions. None of you have the guts to face me in this ring." The crowd increases its cursing at this, "However someone back in that locker room is bound to either be brave enough or too stupid to realize that I'm better than them. So I'm issuing an open challenge tonight, to any man backstage, in any fight they wish. As I intend to make my stand tonight and prove my worth to challenge for the Hard Knocks Title Belt."

"Well Captain Parkes sure can talk a big game. But I'm sure that there will be someone backstage that will put him straight."
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone)   Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:08 pm

Barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard over the arena. Suddenly high flames light on, as though the �Tron was set to fire! A video with Emilio greatest moves and victories is shown on the Iron Tron as Ghostface Killah - The Champ sounds. The crowd erupt this time from joy. They see Great Emilio who is walking to the ring. Lots of screams are heard, lots of people clap and it just like no one has offended the crowd just moments ago. Emilio grabs a mic and waiting for the crowd to calm, when this happens he begin to speak

Emilio: "I haven't feel like this for a long long time!" he take a quick look at the crowd and then back to Captain Parkes "You know Mr.Parkes, this is all because of you. If you didn't came here insulting the fans here, maybe I was not gonna get applause like those for a while. Still ... this happens, but ... let me tell you some things. Here in Hard Knock Wrestling, we fight FOR the fans." the crowd start to applause "We are NOT insulting them. Yes ... we can fight between each other, throw some bad words about our mothers and other stuff like this BUT we do all of this FOR THE FANS" the crowd erupts again "So when a new comer like you come here on the ring an starts telling that the people here are from a "backwater town" ... well ... that is just too much! One more thing. You are new here. This is your first appearance for HKW and you want a direct match for the Hard Knocks Title? Huh well ... the words "Brave enough or too stupid" should be addressed to you, not to the wrestlers in the locker room. Still I will make you an offer. You want the title then you have to earn the right to take it. I accept your challenge. I am not the Hard Knocks Champion, but if you manage to defeat me ... well you will gain lots of credits from the victory. But if you lose you should forget about the gold!"
Back to top Go down
Captain Parkes

PostSubject: Re: Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone)   Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:19 am

Parkes stares calmly at Great Emilio before grinning, "There's no need to thank me for you getting such a warm welcome from these mis-guided fools," the crowd turns once more on Parkes, "And once I'm through beating you ragged all over this arena tonight you'll be wishing you hadn't stepped into the ring with me."

Parkes calmly removes his swordbelt, pistols and hands them along with his rifle down to the woman who accompanied him ringside.

"I gladly accept your willingness to be beaten to a pulp tonight. So let's not waste anymore words. Get a ref down here and lets get it on."

Parkes then flicks his mic over his shoulder towards the announce table were one of the sound crew just manages to catch the mic.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone)   Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Just as both wrestlers are about to tear each other apart.........BIG BOBBY DUNN.steps from behind the curtain?????????wearing a referee shirt..with the sleeves cut off...and holding a microphone,in one hand and his iron pipe in the other.and he speakes.."Gentleman.........since you seem to be in such a hurry to tear each other apart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be your SPECIAL guest referee.........."and the crowd goes wild...cause everybody LOVES BIG BOBBY DUNN and REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!he continues "And the fiirst man to reach my iron pipe at ringside.................CAN USE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!"as he finishes speaking he places his pipe on the announcers table.and calls for the bell to start the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone)   Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sights set on the Horizons (Open Challenge to anyone)
Page 1 of 1