Hard Knocks Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard Knocks Wrestling

Welcome to Hard Knocks Arena. Some of the best and brightest new superstars will venture to these hallowed halls. Will you be next?

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge Empty
PostSubject: BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge   BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:53 am

Suddenly all the lights in the arena go out ...and after what seems to be eternity,the pyro goes blasting off!!!and BIG BOBBY DUNN,, steps from behind the curtain.and the growd goes wild!!!!!!!because EVERYBODY loves BIG BOBBY DUNN and REVOLUTION..with microphone in one hand .and his iron pipe in the other.Slowly makes his way to the ring.Looks like he is still feeling the effects from the beating he received from HBS ,the last time he was in the ring.BUT it did take all members of hellbound saints to accomplish that.He climbs in the ring and doesnt waste any time, he speaks"Well first of all im sure glad to have REVOLUTIONS problems solved.i was really worried ,that we were gonna fall apart before we could ever show our DOMINANCE.... But im glad to say ,that getting rid of one person,and recruiting SADISTA .....well that just turned it all around.So i am proud to be one of the founding members of ,HARDKNOCKS,REVOLUTION, Well enough about REVOLUTION, lets talk about me gettin back in the ring....yes im sure you all saw what happened to me in the last show i was in...i got my ass handed to me,believe me, im still feeling the effects of that....But it did take all of HELLBOUND SAINTS to do it!!!!! ...........So boys im here to tell you, you didnt get the job done!!!!!so any HELLBOUND SAINTS members or even non HELLBOUND SAINTS members wanna have a go ......just let me know.....and we will make it happen...in case you didnt understand me....................I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!! AND READY TO SHOW THEM ALL ...WHY EVERYBODY LOVES BIG BOBBY DUNN!!!!! cause i am the heart breakin ,deal makin ,risk takin future legend of HARDKNOCKS"bobby climbs out of the ring and proceeds to shake hands with the fans.
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge   BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:18 pm

The lights dim as a countdown appears on screen and The Prodigys- You'll be under my wheels blares through the arena, as The Fighting Irishman steps on stage.

Hey Mr. Dunn, it seems since I have handed over my title to Pike when I took you out at the last PPV, I ahevnt been getting many matches so I tell you what I will ask the Managment if they are ready to use me again and I will gladly kick your tail end to prve to them I am ready for another push.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge   BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:41 am

BOBBY hears the FIGHTING IRISHMANs response to his open challenge and laughs and says "Well IRISHMAN ill tell you what...............the only thing standin between us right now ,is your fear and common sense ,so grow a set and COME GET SOME...but remember, your friends aint here to save you!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge   BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:02 pm

My friends? They are taking the spotlight from me and now I am going t regain it when I kick the living piss out of you.

Aaron begins to walk slowly down to te ring giving a very focused look into BBD eyes.
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge   BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:36 pm

Just as FIGHTING IRISHMAN is starting to approach the ring and confront BOBBY.......SADISTA steps from behind curtain and the crowd goes crazy.because he is wearing the new REVOLUTION t-shirt,and he is the newest member of REVOLUTION...the FIGHTING IRISHMAN looks up the ramp at sadista in shock.BOBBY speaks"dont worry about him,he is just here to make sure your buddies HELLBOUND SAINTS ,dont interrupt us" .just as BOBBY finishes speaking .ADMIRAL JOHN joins SADISTA ,at top of ramp."and i know you know this guy ADMIRAL JOHN ,he is my right arm in REVOLUTION,so FIGHTING IRISHMAN if you want some..............come get some!!!!!!!!!!!!! but if your scared....just say your scared...........
Back to top Go down
GreatEmilio

GreatEmilio

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge   BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:23 am

Suddenly Ghostface Killah - The Champ starts to sound and Great Emilio walk from behind the curtain. He walk past Sadista, and push him lightly by the shoulder. Emilio makes his way to the ring salute the fans and get between between FI and BBD. BBD takes one step back and bring out his pipe expecting that something will happen and Sadista and Admiral John gets close to the ring too.

Emilio: "Now now Bobby, take this down cuz someone might get hurt. I am not here to fight ... at least not today. FI I am here with a proposal. To begin with ... I dont like this guy here" he points to BBD "Bobby ... dont take it personal, its just ... I am getting tired of all your complaining how you got beaten by HBS and other stuff like that. Other then that dont like the way Sadista broke our tag team. I still feel a bit betrayed. So FI you want BBD and I a rematch with Sadista. So ... what do you think? Why dont we make a tag match? The way I see the things everyone are happy. And now Bobby, dont think that I am ignoring you right now. I am just not asking you cuz ... you are not scared of anything ... dont think a little tag match with your new recruit will scare you too"
Back to top Go down
big bobby dunn

big bobby dunn

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge   BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:48 pm

Bobby still standing in the ring,is getting a big laugh out of emilios speach.and BOBBY says."Well emillio i havent got a problem with a good tag!!!!even if its against you and FIGHTING IRISHMAN..BUT you should ask yourself,why SADISTA left???????? ...any idea?..ILL TELL YOU WHY.its because like every other member of REVOLUTION...he was tired of being second filldle to someone who wasnt even as good as he was.......So emillio if you really want this match,then we can set it up,,and besides i think SADISTA would like to get ahold of you 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fighting Irishman

Fighting Irishman

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge   BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:37 pm

FI walks into the miidle of the ring stares into BBD's eyes and shakes Emilios hand. not breaking his concentration to sike out BBD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge   BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG BOBBY DUNNS open challenge
Page 1 of 1